29 May 2003

field notes...
I've been blogging more than usual in the past few days. I hope I don't use all my blogging energy in one place.

Like I blogged before, I'm trying to think of a feature that would bring more regular readers to this page. Bet has her brilliant AcroMonday, which I believe was a suggestion by one of her readers. I'm trying to come up with a similar fun feature, and from my little tiny brain has come two possibilities:

1) Players try to write the best response to a line of dialogue taken from a play, movie, or song lyric.
2) Players try to write three connected sentences or a three-line burst of dialogue incorporating two words chosen somehow (I haven't figured that part out yet).

What do you all think? Do you think this is something that people might want to play? I am also very open to suggestions.

No comments: