09 May 2003

hello! i'm still here!
I haven't forgotten you all. My ISP has just been a bitch lately, and hasn't let me log in after 10 p.m. the past few nights.
First of all, it's good to see that there are people reading these things, but since the last response was a few days ago, I thought I'd just respond in a post. In response to the responses to my post about the Laci Peterson case and the national media attention it was getting, I point your attention to the
Evelyn Hernandez case, in which a pregnant San Francisco Bay Area woman and her 5-year-old son disappeared more than a year ago, with not as much media attention. Actually, I do remember reading about this case when it hit the San Francisco media. Interestingly, it's getting some national attention now, mainly from that AP article that wonders why the Hernandez case hasn't received as much press as the Peterson case.
In other news, I'm always looking for ways improve bitterspice project. My last "field notes" went over like a lead balloon. Time for another trial run? Maybe it just wasn't ready for prime time, or maybe I should find another schtick for this site?
Other than that, folks, I'm afraid it's too late (early?) in the day to blog about anything interesting. I think I had some ideas earlier in the week which I forgot about in the frustration over not being able to log in. Frickin ISP.

No comments: