05 June 2003

five-second theater
OK, I was afraid for a minute that I wouldn't have any takers, but I got four great entries that all of you should be proud of. Thank you Lily, Mike, Stennie and Bet for your entries! Interestingly, most of you opted to kill off Vizzini. It must be comedy.

This really was a tough decision, because all the entries were very witty. The winner is Stennie:


VIZZINI: You only think I guessed wrong - that's what's so funny! I switched glasses when your back was turned! Ha-ha, you fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders, the most famous of which is "Never get involved in a land war in Asia", but only slightly less well known is this: "A man, a plan, a canal - PANAMA!"

MAN IN BLACK: "That's not a classic blunder. That's a palindrome."

VIZZINI: "Oh. Shit."

Vizzini falls over dead.


Congratulations, Stennie. You are the proud winner of ... pride, I guess.

I might do some slight tweaking for the next round. Suggestions to improve the game are welcome....

No comments: