27 September 2003

rewrite theater: we got a winner!
Well, this week probably had the best group of entries ever. Maybe tomorrow, I'll clean them up and POST THEM ALL, because these really made me laugh.

This week, our pride winner of pride is anonymous! I can't give a prize to someone who is anonymous, so hopefully the winner will step up and take credit for:

FATHER LAMONT: I've flown this route before. It was on the wings of a demon.
Mother MAYBELLE: I've flown it on the wings of a snow white dove.
COUSIN EDDIE: I drove it in my RV.

But Mike also gave our anonymous poster a run for his or her money, and in the event that our winner cannot perform his or her duties, Mike, will be declared the winner with this:
FATHER LAMONT: I've flown this route before. It was on the wings of a demon.
FATHER MERRIN: Yeah, I don't like Southwest Airlines either.
Congratulations all around. Come back next week for the next installment of rewrite theater!

No comments: