You guys are getting really good with this. Just yesterday, I was in the shower, wondering whether it would be the end of rewrite theater. (I suppose the two are not connected.) Today, I opened the page and there were all these great entries, probably the best yet. Take a look at them below, if you haven't read them, yet.
It was hard to judge this week. Mike had a wonderfully creative entry incorporating pantomime, and someone who I think is Michelle had a great punch line, but I finally came up with a winner: Krizzer, who won for using what I hope is irony.
Thanks everyone! Come back next week for our next installment of rewrite theater!
MAN: Yes, my proposal of marriage to your daughter, Anne, has been accepted and I respectfully, sir, request permission to set a date.
SIR WALTER ELLIOT: Anne? You want to marry Anne? Whatever for?
MAN: Because I worship her! I love her! She is my one true joy!
SIR WALTER ELLIOT: Well, alright. But you know she's TWENTY-EIGHT don't you?
MAN: WHAT!? TWENTY-EIGHT! Oh, to hell with that! I'm not marrying some old granny! That's disgusting!
SIR WALTER ELLIOT: Perfectly understandable, my lad. Perfectly understandable.
No comments:
Post a Comment