14 December 2003

��rewrite theater: we have a winner!
Just a quick post before I have to head to work. Thanks for playing everyone!

Fine entries, all, and it was hard to choose. Choose, I did, though, and this week's proud winner of pride is Flipsycab!

GUY PLAYING THE UKELELE: A long hard day of work, finally you get to go home, get in bed, close your eyes, and immediately you wake up and realize that the whole day at work had been a dream? It's bad enough that you sell your waking life for minimum wage but now they get your dreams for free.
GIRL PLAYING THE MANDOLIN: You get into bed right when you get home from work?
GUY PLAYING THE UKELELE: Um, yeah, sometimes. Most days, anyway. Why? Don't you?
GIRL PLAYING THE MANDOLIN: Gawd, no. What are you? Some kind of freak? You know, it never fails. Every year, I'm hopeful that I'll meet some hip, cool musicians at these jam sessions, but I NEVER do. I always end up with losers like you.
GUY PLAYING THE UKELELE: Welcome to blue grass, honey. Now fuck off.

Thanks everyone for playing! Come back on Wednesday for the next installment of rewrite theater!

No comments: