Why Panasonic ever took those fantastic hi-ho animations off their Web page, I'll never know. Not least of all because I don't speak Japanese. I think Michelle might have these already, but they went away from the Panasonic site -- I thought never to be seen again.
But, as all good things, they seem to have found immortality on the Internet. I dare you to watch and not sing along, even if you don't speak Japanese (just like I don't!).
This guy seems to have a much better idea than I do about the plots of these animations. But if you just want to take a peek, try swimming with sharks or a Head-injury Christmas.
And, from something I hadn't seen before, what looks like a flash advertisement for alcohol says to me, "Don't kill yourself after this cute kitten sings her depressing song. Drink brandy, instead." (Yeah, yeah. I know "brandy" is the animator. I'm just telling you what it looks like.)
Time to read
5 years ago
2 comments:
Part of me is thinking Grizabella the Glamour Cat, and part of me is depressed that that little kitty froze to death in the snow!
I played the kitty flash animation so often so I knew how to blog about it, that it now has been running through my head for several days. And I get just as depressed at the end of the song every single time. It's the new "Gloomy Sunday" (that was the name of that hit that made everyone suicidal, right?). Some blog entries should come with hazard pay.
Post a Comment