I caught a commercial for Fox's new series North Shore and the new season of The OC. It's time to change that "O" in Fox to a "U" and be done with it. Or, perhaps one should add an umlaut: Föx.
YAY! Your comments DO work, they just don't work from TheCompanyIWorkFor. I've never watched either of these shows. Are they... er.. somewhat racy? If they change it to Füx, won't everyone think that it is a heavy metal network?
I think it's the kind of raciness where they kiss passionately and then fall into a fluffy bed, just out of shot. And you've never wanted to replace that O with a U?
2 comments:
YAY! Your comments DO work, they just don't work from TheCompanyIWorkFor. I've never watched either of these shows. Are they... er.. somewhat racy? If they change it to Füx, won't everyone think that it is a heavy metal network?
I think it's the kind of raciness where they kiss passionately and then fall into a fluffy bed, just out of shot. And you've never wanted to replace that O with a U?
Post a Comment