McGowen "couldn't connect" the idea of her tongue's getting punished for a lie, though she remembers that "it really did discourage us from fibbing. All I had to do was see the bottle. Even if [my mother] was just using it for cooking or adding it to a recipe, it put fear in me."When will people learn that condiments are a force for good and not terror?
Time to read
5 years ago
3 comments:
Good god this is awful! Why do people insist on having children if they are just going to torture them??
I'm glad to see you're back! I still can read you from work, but I can't comment. Go figure.
I also believe condiments are a force for good and should not be used to punish children. Same thing with soap.
I do, however, believe in butt-beatings.
Bet
Put down the Tabasco and walk away. Take a deep breath.
Post a Comment