03 September 2004

pimping my ride

Driving two and a half hours north to Big City, I came up with a few ideas to trick up my coupe:
1) a "fake brake" button on the dash, so I could flash the third brake light and fake out the tailgaters.
2) a flashing marquee out the back window, with pre-recorded messages such as "Get off my bumper, asshole," "Fuck you, sir," and "Thank you for letting me in! Have a nice day!"
3) a CD player.

2 comments:

Bet said...

Hey, I found "bitterspice" while browsing around with the "next blog" button. You're famous!!

Bet

Linda Shippert said...

I think a flashing marquee is a great idea. One thing I desire is a variety of horn sounds. Specifically, I want a "my bad" kind of horn, as well as others that are more openly hostile to the other drivers, like "nice try," or "thanks for nothing, asshole."