experimentation with the life i'd rather lead
And, apparently, I will also be a special DVD release with extra scenes:
Thanks to Lily for the link.
RE: the second one -- I've never been able to sit all the way through you.
After taking the test a second time, I'm still Einstein, but now I'm Apocalypse Now. We're twins.Mike
That's the weirdest combination I've seen. Einstein or psycho Marlon Brando? They don't even have the same hair!
So it's YOU that's gonna destroy the world! You're not going over to the "W" side, are you?Bet
Post a Comment
4 comments:
RE: the second one -- I've never been able to sit all the way through you.
After taking the test a second time, I'm still Einstein, but now I'm Apocalypse Now. We're twins.
Mike
That's the weirdest combination I've seen. Einstein or psycho Marlon Brando? They don't even have the same hair!
So it's YOU that's gonna destroy the world! You're not going over to the "W" side, are you?
Bet
Post a Comment