If you haven't already, take a look at the Mount St. Helens Volcano Cam (or on Krizzer's page) at night. I hope you happen to see it when the camera catches the white glow that appears to be floating above the volcano. That's so cool!
Aw, man. It malfunctioned or something. It just looked like tv static which, btw, I once heard is really a returning signal of radio waves that Earth has already emitted and are now returning to us. It's the sound of the big bang, right there on your disconnected t.v. 'cept it sounds like cats hissing.
Aw, man. It just looks like the weather caught up with us and the volcano cam. All I've been seeing lately is the dense fog and rain clouds. Say hello to western Washington!
3 comments:
Aw, man. It malfunctioned or something. It just looked like tv static which, btw, I once heard is really a returning signal of radio waves that Earth has already emitted and are now returning to us. It's the sound of the big bang, right there on your disconnected t.v. 'cept it sounds like cats hissing.
Aw, man. It just looks like the weather caught up with us and the volcano cam. All I've been seeing lately is the dense fog and rain clouds. Say hello to western Washington!
A guy at work happened to come across this image when a fly landed on the camera. Godzilla Fly Is Climbing Up Mt. St. Helens!
Post a Comment