"When I was growing up there was a product made by Sony called the Sony Walkman -- a rage, everyone had to have one.Well, no. But surely, everyone has heard of Sony?"Well, you don't hear about the Walkman anymore," he said.
Ironically, all those disgruntled Dell owners already have the monitors, the keyboards and the mouses of their cheap-ass PCs that broke down mere months after they got them, making the switch to the pared-down Mini a lot easier and cheaper. Maybe you can't tell, but I'm a disgruntled Dell business user.
2 comments:
Now, while I'm not sure that the Mini is the best idea -- the whole point of getting a new computer is to be able to get the cool new screen -- anything that pisses Dell off is a good thing in my book.
Has he heard of the Discman, for heaven's sake? And Sony also makes an MP3 player similar to the iPod now, too. What a maroon.
Post a Comment