Tell her tonight, German version by Franz FerdinandAs a bonus, I'll include the Icelandic version of Regina by the Sugarcubes, which I bought in cassette single format more than a decade ago.
Dragostea Din Tei by O-Zone
Rafiki by Zap Mama
Maskara by Eraserheads (actually the album is half in English)
A Tagalog version of On the Wings of Love by Regine Velasquez (it's absolutely awful)
Why, no. I am not a world music fan. I think in a court of law, should it ever come up, the preponderance of evidence would show that I am no fan of world music, right?
2 comments:
I've got a bunch of stuff in other languages too - mostly German, but some French and Polish... and no, I don't speak Polish. I never thought of looking for Franzi in German though. I may have to investigate that.
Hey, I've got Peter Gabriel in German - he did a whole album. I really ought to find that.
I got the franz from their Web site. The mp3 is on their front page.
Don't forget about "sheep," Michelle! (Though I did. I think I still have that...)
Post a Comment