15 June 2005

Returning a tag....

OK, this has been floating around on our little blogging circle, and the wonderful Bet tagged everyone to complete this little thing. There were some other rules, too, but they got lost in the shuffle. Such is the fate of (*gulp*, I hate this word) memes.


If I could be a scientist: I'd rid the world of salmonella.
If I could be a farmer: I'd grow pinot noir and be all hip.
If I could be a musician: I'd get all the chicks.
If I could be a doctor: I'd work in an emergency room because I have no attention span.
If I could be a painter: I'd paint the bathroom a buttercream color.
If I could be a gardener: I'd grow vegetables in my front yard.
If I could be a missionary: I'd do good works and shut up about it.
If I could be a chef: I'd make sushi.
If I could be an architect: I'd build "green buildings."
If I could be a linguist: I could finish reading "La Disparition" by Georges Perec without referring to the dictionary.
If I could be a psychologist: Who the hell would want to be a psychologist?
If I could be a librarian: I'd work at a newspaper.
If I could be an athlete: I'd be an archer.
If I could be a lawyer: I'd protect the First Amendment.
If I could be an innkeeper: I'd put a bed and breakfast out at Lyme Regis, UK or San Narciso, Zambales in the Philippines.
If I could be a professor: I'd be a world-renowned philosopher.
If I could be a writer: Actually, I am one and I get paid for it, too.
If I could be a llama-rider: I'd name him Llarry the Llama.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I like your athlete answer. My one experience with archery was fun as hell. Let's go shoot arrows together. At people!

And you're wonderful too!

Bet