25 July 2005

I'm too sexy for this BLOG

I'm too sexy for my hair: I gave my stylist a weird request last week --- I thought that the last sexy haircut she gave me was too sexy, i.e., hard to wear with the mod-ish 1960s- 1970s clothes that I tend to favor. She had given me bra-length cut, with lots and lots of layers at the end, which was a little shaggy, had lots of movement and was basically wash-n-wear. I now have a more conservative two-layer shoulder-blade length cut, which looks good when I've got little the mod-bang forehead sweep and the Priscilla Presley high hair thing going. It still is sexy --- the stylist said I just have to get used to having sexy long hair. She got a good tip. (Yes, and I know a photo would explain all.)

I'm too sexy for my job: Apparentlyreporters have the fourth-sexiest job according to a Salary.com poll. We're right behind firefighters, flight attendants and CEOs, and tied with interior designers and event planners. I don't know about this. You never see reporter calendars.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

SO where IS that photo?

Anonymous said...

I'd rather see the reporter calendar than the Men of Willamette Valley calendar. (I wouldn't mention it if I hadn't seen it given as a gift recently.)

Not that there's anything wrong with said men, of course. I'm only expressing a preference here.

Lily said...

Being sexy is just the cross you have to bear. It's a nasty job, but someone has to do it.

bitterspice said...

Eggplant Boy, that is just frightening, given that I actually know a man of the Willamette Valley. He's not calendar material, so far as I know.

bitterspice said...

PS. Michelle, I don't have a camera.

Anonymous said...

I'm too sexy for my - well, actually I can't think of anything out there I'm too sexy for....

-Bet

stennie said...

Are you too sexy for IRC, too?