In a world where movie-marketing geniuses can't seem to get people to go to the theaters, there is one man who narrates all movie trailers. It's amazing they still employ that tactic, considering that fewer people are going to the movies now than ever. But because the geniuses who run marketing campaigns aren't, I think that after the in-a-world-guy dies, they'll just sample phrases and string them together, like they do with the late phone lady (The number 2-0-6-6-6-0, etc). For all I know they're doing this now.
The phrases that I think will make the cut:
- In a world/time/place/city
- Marked by fear/evil/corruption
- Where cops are above the law/Where technology holds the promise of the future/Where death and destruction reign
- There is only one man
- Can he find the strength/key
- To overcome evil/fear/all odds
- And to win the heart of the woman he loves?/And save his family?/And save civilization as we know it?
- Hang on to your seats for a movie that will BLOW YOU AWAY.
Anything I forgot?
No comments:
Post a Comment