By request, I have put the bitterspice project on a
Feedburner feed, which is, incidentally, how I get those nifty updated headlines for the Squeeze Reader and Cinema Lunatic to show up in my right-hand side-rail. Stennie, though, says the bitterspice project feed doesn't work, but it seems to work for me. I just don't update this page that often. So, if anyone else can try it out, please subscribe to my feed at
http://feeds.feedburner.com/bitterspice
2 comments:
All right, the feed is closer to working for me -- now the feedreader shows me your entry (previously it showed me your entry title and the word "null.")
But, when I click on the feed link, it still kicks me over to some other spot on blogger instead of your blog -- and it asks me for my Blogger.com username and password for some reason. Might be something on my side, I'll keep looking into it.
Yup, problem's on my side. Looks like I need to do a little configuration over here. Sorry to have worried you unnecessarily.
Post a Comment