If you had assumed that I had abandoned this blog, I would have forgiven you. After all, I seem to have disappeared from the face of the planet. But, I'm moved, among boxes, but I'm back with a DSL connection up and running once again.
After the initial shock of "oh-my-god-I-quit-a-job-I-was-good-at-and-started-this-other-job," I think I'm starting to settle in and figure out out how to ride this thing. I am having so much fun, though I'm not nailing down as much newsy news as I like to do. But I'm starting to not worry about it too much, because the articles are starting to come.I've significantly lowered the number of boxes in my living room and starting to feel better about this whole job thing.
And now --- time for the groveling. Please please please let people know I've returned.
Time to read
5 years ago
4 comments:
Hummm grovel.....
stefan, e-mail me properly. I no longer seem to have a real e-mail address for you.
Welcome back Nyssa! I've missed you!
Everybody sing along with Squeeze:
I've Retuuuuuuurned!
Post a Comment