15 December 2005

Who is that?

A flash program that someone stuck on the Web finds a resemblance between me in this picture with:
62% Josephine Baker
61% Beyonce Knowles
58% Aaliyah
57% Laura Branigan
56% Patrick Stewart
54% Consuelo Velazquez
53% Hilary Duff
53% Charlize Theron
52% Zhang Ziyi
51% Julianne Moore

And in this picture with:
61% Aaliyah
61% Cameron Diaz
55% Julia Roberts
55% Liv Ullmann
54% Courtney Love
53% Kim Novak
53% Meryl Streep
52% Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis
52% Arthur Rimbaud
52% Lee Harvey Oswald

I don't know if I put my face up in some kind of gummit database by doing that, but it was so silly I couldn't help myself.
edit:I got this from someone whose LiveJournal is private, but Eggplant Boy did it,too.

1 comment:

Lily said...

You're Jackie O, baby. We're all Jackie O.

Of course, this is from someone whose mother actually IS a ringer for Jackie O. All those Warhol "12 Jackies" used to scare the crap out of me -- I remember going into a museum once and thinking "damn, doesn't that woman EVER leave me alone...?"