25 August 2006

new toys


So, I got myself an Apple MacBook. A real step up from my 20th century iMac, which is still up and running and connected to the Airport that gives me my connection. I'm used to the operating system that this computer uses, because Jim has had 21st century Macintoshes for well over 5 years now, but I'm still learning all the interesting features. And staying away from iTunes as much as possible. My goodness, Apple knows how to part you with your money.

The strangest application that I've discovered so far is Photobooth, which apparently serves the sole purpose of taking photos to put on your Myspace site. As you can see above.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

YAY! Welcome back, Nyssa! I support you in your quest to stay away from iTunes. It's hard. It's crack, you know. Very addictive. I've succumbed. Stay strong!

stennie said...

Congrats on your new machine! Does this mean you'll be blogging again?