- "be the change you want to see in the world." Ghandi (mis?) quote. Rejected as too reminiscent of a 60-year-old hippie who uses canvas shopping bags when going to the grocery store. Implied much Joan Baez on the iPod.
- "you're all beautiful!" John Sebastian quote from Woodstock. Sounds really awesome when he says it. Ditto above, plus the use of recreational drugs.
The winning engraving is much more like me than I like to admit, actually. Improbably, the engraved iPod showed up at my door this morning, two days after I put in the order. For Christmas, mom and dad gave me "money for an IPOD!" So, here it is:

Thanks, mom and dad!
4 comments:
HAHA! Perfect!
PS - now there is no excuse for you to not listen to the Hucklebug. It's the highlight of my week!
I love it! Man, everyone else's ipod is way cooler than mine.
Awww, your ipod's purtier than mine.
Post a Comment