22 January 2007

the world's easiest resolution

Last week was a hard week. Car got rear-ended and just generally busy at work and no time to really deal with things. So, today, I finally put on a bathing suit in the dead of night and headed to my apartment's indoor jacuzzi to see if it is worth suiting up for. I never used the jacuzzi, because I never thought it was worth it.

But it is!

3 comments:

Lily said...

Ooh. Poor you. But hopefully since you got rearended the person behind you is paying.

Bet said...

I'm sure the jacuzzi also eased whatever aches and pains the rearending may have caused.

I used to hate jacuzzis because they were so hot. Tend to love them now, but then again, I'm getting older. Blood has thinned, I guess.

Jacuze away. (or j'accuse away, whichever makes you happy)

Michelle said...

So can I take it that you didn't get hurt? How bad is the car?

You have a jacuzzi? In your building? maybe there is something to be said for larger buildings with amenities!