how sad is this?
I haven't forgotten about you folks! It's just I've been out of town for the past four days, with the family in California. (Not for Easter, though. I never get any holidays with my family if they happen to fall on a Sunday.)
While I was away, I would check my friends' blogs, and then mine,
even though I knew I hadn't updated it. I'm not sure what I was looking for, but I thought it was pretty sad I was doing that.
I should have said something about going on vacation, but, I'm a little paranoid about who I tell. There was a "cop night" at one of the neighborhoods in my city. A cop suggested that residents tell their neighbors when they go on vacation. They've obviously never met my neighbors. But maybe I should start thinking of that as a good thing.
And of course, I'm not going to splash all over the Web where it was I stashed my CDs before I left.
No comments:
Post a Comment