field notes from the bitterspice project
I don't know what kind of traffic I'm getting. I do know what kind of comments I'm getting, which is not very many.
I'm starting to wonder if my problem is the writing style-- if maybe because I write self-contained articles for a living, that I can't break out of that in my alternate-universe life, and that people think my entries are self-contained and don't need any commentary. That couldn't be further from the truth.
(Perhaps what's closer to the truth is that just not very many people come here. Or that it's just too boring!)
I've always intended for this to be an audience participatory site, with a dialogue going. But, I guess I don't have enough bells and whistles for the readers to play with. So, folks, TELL ME (I do have a comments section), do I need more:
1) Online polling
2) Elves and Nudity
3) Confessionals
4) The Matrix and Nudity
5) Fiction and poetry
6) Michelle Yeoh and Nudity
Feel free to make your own suggestion. I can only hope the right combination of efforts will attract a good group of people to this site.
Time to read
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment