Hm. Bitterspice's project seems bare at the moment, but I've actually been busy in my non-pretend life. Really. Why, I didn't even have time to play Bet's brilliant Acrochallenge.
So, the run-down on what's been on my mind? I submit the following:
1) Getting... um... more organized. Yeah, that's it. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.
2) Getting ready for an upcoming convention in San Diego.
3) Melting in the hot heat, and avoiding my first-generation iMac (also known in my basement-living days as "the heater").
4) Trying to think of a new line for rewrite theater, coming this Friday morning!
Boy, now that I explain to other people what I'm doing, I sure am boring. But I knew that.
I hear that we must say goodbye to the blog of the entertaining Flipsycab. Have fun in your new desk, dear. We'll miss you.
No comments:
Post a Comment