Hm. Not many choices for five-second theater this week. I understand that "The Knack... and How To Get It" is not exactly a popular movie, but maybe this week's line was too much? I got a few complaints that it was too hard this week. Still, "The Knack" is one of my favorite movies, and you all ought to watch it sometime (if only to bone up for a future edition of five-second theater).
We did get an entry from Mike, but he was disqualified for trying to pass something off as his own. I don't take PLAGIARISM lightly, especially when you don't even bother to type the stuff in yourself. Anyway, the entry Mike STOLE wasn't as funny as the original movie, nor as funny as Bet's entry, which should not be diminished for being the only legitimate entry this week.
TOLAN: Have you something to say, Colin?Congratulations, Bet, for being our winner, and being brave enough to endeavor to try!
COLIN (Hiding his face from Tolan's GIRL): It was merely a comment. This is neither the time nor the place!
TOLAN: Got a woman yet, Colin?
(GIRL giggles)
COLIN: I knew you would say that.
TOLAN (To GIRL): Shut up. (To COLIN) Shall I show you, Colin? Shall I advise you? Women like to be dominated.
COLIN: *sigh* Day after Day I'm more confused. And I look for the light in the pouring rain.
TOLAN: That was last week, dickhead.
Evidentally, next week's five-second theater will have to be easier.
No comments:
Post a Comment