Thanks to Michelle, Bet, Jellybean and Mike for entering in this week's rewrite theater and using the newly resurrected comments. I can only use this server for free until Sept. 2004, so everyone make good use of it.
Our winner this week is Michelle. Her entry was really weird, in a terrific way.
THE BOSS: Go to the next room and tell Nippers to come to me.Michelle beat out some great entries -- take a look at them in the comments below, if you missed them. Come back Wednesday for the next installment of rewrite theater, and tell your friends to come here, too!
BARTLEBY: I would prefer not to.
THE BOSS: Why the hell not? When I tell you to do something, you ought to jump to it!
BARTLEBY: Isn't there that whole sexual harassment case between you too? Isn't there a court order keeping you away from Nippers?
THE BOSS: Indeed (The Boss sighs and puts his hands in his pocket, pacing back and forth). It is hard to believe, that even in this day and age, that a man can be sued by his own family dog.
No comments:
Post a Comment