It disturbs me a little that Lily, from her underground bunker somewhere in the world, has blogged more recently than me. So, I'll let you know what's going on in bitterspice's life, because I know you all were wondering.
I've registered for a Spanish class at the local community college. I'm not taking it for a grade (I don't really need an Associate's Degree), and it's really expensive (I'm so jealous of Jellybean, who I think takes her Japanese classes for free since I think she works for the UW). But, I'm one step closer to speaking a lot of languages badly. I already speak French and Tagalog badly, and maybe even English, so why not add another? And I get a student ID card. Woohoo!
Um. I've been busy at work, and I can't wait for my stay-at-home-and-hang-drapes vacation next week. So, I'm not motorcycle riding or learning to fly an airplane. I so want to raise my badditude, but instead seem to be embracing my nerdiness. I should start to own it, I suppose.
No comments:
Post a Comment