The bad news: My bad, actually. I know I said I would post the rest of the entries... but I forgot. I'm sorry. I wrote that post and stuck it in a file around here somewhere, but I couldn't find it, and I never got off my ass to recreate it. But last week's entries were really really great, and you might want to click on the comments link (next to this entry) in order to get inspired for this week.
The good news: The wonderful and talented Jeff came forward to claim his prize as last week's anonymous. Isn't that great? I guess I should have known. Who else would incorporate RVs into rewrite theater?
The ugly news: This week's entry is a paraphrase from an exchange on an NPR program. I don't remember what the story was about, but maybe that's where you guys come in:
INTERVIEWER: Don't people get confused?
OWNER OF THE BEST LITTLE HAIRHOUSE IN TEXAS: No. We're a hair salon, not a whore house.
Deadline is 6:30 p.m. Friday. Good luck to all! (Lily, you can use the guestbook.)
No comments:
Post a Comment