Terrific literate entries and nice participation this week. It was good to see how many people played, and how many others at least thought about it.
Our winner this week is the wonderful and talented Bet, who kicked ass and took names. In fact, I don't think I've seen so many white flags go up before the end of judging. Take it away, Bet:
Well, it's about a nurseIn other news, I need to take a brief hiatus. I wrote something like half the paper last week, and my fingers feel like I've typed for miles (I've been dreaming about typing, and actually my fingers feel a little jumpy and have been overshooting keys from all the tapping of keyboards). I also have to complete my part of a group project that I need to finish for Espanol, and then I'll be out of town for a week, so I need to take a brief break. See you all in a few weeks!
Who was on a boat
With six other castaways
On a 3 hour float.
There was the doofus
The midget
The girl who looks like Gidget
The famous white rapper
The letchy bra snapper
And Mary Ann
The ship ran aground
And then they were found
Dead on Gilligan's Isle.
No comments:
Post a Comment