crunchy snow
A few random thoughts:
1) Steel-toed shoes are good for breaking through the Dove ice cream bar landscape we got in the past couple days. After about 8 inches of fluffy snow, we got a quarter-inch hard-candy shell of sleet. Since I'm too light to just break through to the stuff with traction, but not light enough to float over all the thin ice, I've had to practice my latent punk-rock tendencies and kick my Doc Martens through the snow. Die, snow! Die!
2) Freezing rain is pretty and steel toes will protect your feet when sheets of ice and icicles come crashing on your toes.
3) Rewrite theater will be judged. Sorry. I have written a bunch of articles for The Oily Rag, and the last thing I wanted to do in the past couple days is type or think of words.
4) I hope I remember some of the Spanish I learned last quarter, as the next quarter is starting, finally, after a week of snow days.
5) Why the hell does my iMac have a "clear" button, and why do they have to put it so close to the delete key?
Time to read
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment