30 July 2004

out of town

I'm heading out of town to our nation's capital, and alas, just missing Lily by mere feet. In the meantime, I'm frantically doing laundry and doing a massive reboot of my notebooks at work, because there is nothing that drives me crazier than juggling five or six steno pads for one story (I think I got it down to about three at the mo, and the rest I'm just chucking under the desk). So, I think I have one or two more little tiny blogs, but after that, see y'all in a week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooooh! You missed me by a mere two weeks. Are you going for fun, or for some serious-ass reporting?

Bet

Anonymous said...

Oh, DUH. I just clicked your link.

Anonymous said...

Hello, me again. I just saw a clip of Bush speaking at the Unity thing. Did you see him? Please tell me you at least threw an ink pen at him or something.

Bet