30 November 2004

i guess this makes me dishy?

Since I have no real topic to blog about, I give you this quiz instead:
You are dishcloth cotton.
You are Dishcloth Cotton.
You are a very hard worker, most at home when
you're at home. You are thrifty and seemingly
born to clean. You are considered to be a Plain
Jane, but you are too practical to notice.


What kind of yarn are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

2 comments:

Lily said...

I finally got to do this -- every time I tried it the server was down. I am mohair. Woo!

bitterspice said...

I tried it again, and this time I was Shetland wool:
You are Shetland Wool. You are a traditional sort who can sometimes be a little on the harsh side. Though you look delicate you are tough as nails and prone to intricacies. Despite your acerbic ways you are widely respected and even revered.