11 November 2004

six weeks

I am addicted to Starbucks mochas. It's not so much the caffeine (yeah, sure) as much as the bitter taste of coffee mingled with the slight sweetness of the chocolate. I haven't had a caffeinated mocha in several weeks, yet I grapple with the question every day --- mocha or no? But the answer has come from Starbucks themselves. They have guaranteed that I will stay away

They started playing Christmas music today.

Nooooooo!

3 comments:

Lily said...

If you're only getting Christmas music now, you're running late. There have been spurts of it for several weeks now.

I thank heavens that they don't make sugar-free mochas. That would get into an expensive habit very quickly. Right now I limit myself to one grande a day of whatever coffees are on tap at the Starbucks at work. And a grande Americano on weekends.

Anonymous said...

I seem to be addicted of late to coffee. Not mochas, nothing fancy, just plain ol' coffee. It's so warming inside. Apparently I'm not supposed to drink it, though, something about caffeine drying me out inside. I guess I'm just a dried-out old bag.

Bet

Michelle said...

You know, I ask them to change the music at the Starbucci every time I spend more than 10 minutes there, and the employees gleefully comply with my wishes.

I'm a sucker for the latte. I've recently started ordering Grandes, though..