22 March 2005

20% more bitterspice

Hopefully, you notice a good change here at the bitterspice project. I have been unsuccessful in trying to find a template that I like as much as this old classic Blogger one that I've been using. So, I decided to just fuck with the embedded style sheet --- a dangerous prospect for a non-techie such as myself.

Hopefully, this won't look as messy as some of those java-laden ones that you get when you hit the "next blog" button in the header, but I won't win any points for the cleanliness of this HTML. I also added Haloscan's Trackback. Let's see how long I can go without it getting spammed.

However, with all these machinations, I think I somehow inadvertently deleted Lily's comment to my last post. Sorry, Lily.

What you should get is a bigger font in most areas --- 20 percent bigger, in most places. What you should not get is eyestrain from trying to read this thing.

This time, I'm gonna beg for comments. I really need to know if it looks like ass. And I really want to test these comments.

Editor's note --- Yep, this post was originally titled "44% more bitterspice" until I looked at the blog and decided it looked like ass with such a big font in this color scheme. I have changed it accordingly.

3 comments:

Lily said...

It was nothing interesting, really. Here I am, with the brain the size of a planet, and you want me to test a comment. I think I'll just go put my head in this bucket of water.

bitterspice said...

Just trying to make the bitterspice experience more pleasurable for my reader. Shout out to you, Lil! Ah, I feel loved now.

Anonymous said...

Woo, I like the bigger print. My eyes aren't what they used to be, you know. Actually, they never were.

Bet