23 August 2005

change is good

I'm getting sick of this template. Check out the sneak preview and let me know what you think. And try out the nifty comments over there.

3 comments:

Lily said...

Me likey. It's easier to read. For some reason, this template tends to run wide.

Anonymous said...

Hm, it's tripping over the distorted text. (Technical rant about comments on my journal deleted.)

The brighter template conveys more spice, the darker one more bitter. Intentional or...?

bitterspice said...

Lily: I think most people like. I do too. I'll change this template to that one as soon as I fix up the friends links. I tend to procrastinate on that sort of thing. Just check out the links on the squeeze reader.

Eggplant Boy: Since I am at the mercy of Blogger, do you recommend I just drop the distorted text? Is it not working for you? I just thought it was a neat feature on your blog, so when Blogger started offering it...