25 August 2005

Who knows what tomorrow brings?

Not I. Will it bring a day when Internet Explorer will accept my Blogger.com cookies? Maybe it will, and maybe it won't. Today it didn't, and I am bringing this lovely post to you with glorious Netscape Communicator 4.75, which can't format all the lovely Blogger doo-dads, doesn't load pictures for some reason, but somehow is able to let me blog. Let's see how long this lasts.

Oh, and I can no longer post comments to Stennie's blog, through no fault of hers. It truly is time for a new computer.

4 comments:

stennie said...

I don't know about that -- you're not the only one who's having problems posting comments on my blog. Are you getting an error message?

PS: Firefox browser! Accept no substitute! www.mozilla.org

bitterspice said...

I am not getting an error message. When I click the buttons, nothing happens.

PS: I have a 90s era Macintosh that runs OS 9.2.2. If only I could run OS X, I would have switched to Firefox or Safari by now.

Bet said...

Yeah, at work I'm having Stennie problems as well. I mean, other than thinking of her while I should be working.....

Lily said...

Hmm. It works for me. Although Safari doesn't do a few things -- still has the "I hate Java" problem. You will always need two browsers.