According to Romenesko, according to AdAge (which I can't be bothered to log into (or is it login to)) American workers in 2005 will waste the equivalent of 551,000 years at work reading blogs. Just doing my part.
Your humble correspondent,
Time to read
5 years ago
5 comments:
How much time will we spend commenting?
Stennie, if my comments sections here and in the Squeeze Reader are any indication, you aren't spending enough time. Get cracking!
Okay, my question should have read "how much time is spent clicking on the comment link and then being unable to come up with anything sufficiently witty to say, or getting caught at work with the browser open and quickly closing it again?"
Pity I can't read your damn blog at work!
Boy, I used to be doing my part like crazy, but since work's gotten so hellish lately I hardly ever get to read. Those numbers might drop!
Post a Comment