09 February 2007

Found the theme song to Lindsay Lohan's life

Damn if this single by Amy Winehouse isn't catchy, though. I heard about this gal through an article in the Washington Post. Her life sounds a bit of a train wreck, which would make it all the more ironic if "Rehab" is the song that makes her huge in the U.S. But we're all enablers and we loves our irony, don't we?

3 comments:

Desidirius said...

That was an interesting article. I liked that it went beyond "profile" into cultural analysis. I'll have to listen to the song now.

bitterspice said...

Oops. Fixed that link to the song. It should be available now.

bitterspice said...

For the record, I think the song "Rehab" is great, but I prefer singers with a bit of variety in their repertoire. The only things I've heard from her have been the two songs linked from the WaPo article and the song "Fuck Me Boots," which I heard on YouTube.