To me, my weeks start on Fridays, which is the first day of my weekend, and this past week was shitty. I spent all of Saturday with an extreme headache and feeling like I was under some kind of weird tranquilizer. On Sunday, I started a way less than productive week at work than I like to have. The sources that I dealt with seemed a little scattered as well. I need that vacation coming up. What's more, as I alluded to in a previous post, I think my routine needs a shake up. And I want to be the one choosing to shake it up, rather than having it shaken for me. Grrr. Just had to get it out there.
1 comment:
Venice,
How are things? Sounds like you need some R&R. I need to get out of Dodge too. But in a month I will. Going to India for my brother's wedding. Should be interesting.
Hang in there.
Post a Comment