24 December 2007

A Virtual Season's Greetings

Cuz I can't come and carol for you personally, here's my virtual Christmas Card:



I guess I should follow up with one of those newsletter type deals, so I can at least catch you up with what happened since I last blogged, oh, those two months ago. I had a slight reassignment of duties at work, as my other colleague in the education team left for a better commute. So, I've been watching my butt get kicked rather regularly as I try to catch up with the new assignments. Ugh. I'm sure that 2008 will go much better.

The great purge that I described in my last blog (back in October, yikes) isn't complete, because --- as I predicted --- of the lack of money issue. So, it continues into the new year. My resolutions (or goals, as my sister insists on calling them) aren't major. I intend to incorporate more activity in my life. I am going to finally learn some new strumming patterns after, oh, 10 years. (I was getting tired of the one I that I knew.) And I'm going to attempt to kick ass generally. Modest goals.

(I am a little embarrassed to find out that I have three other draft blogs that I started to write but never finished. Ah, that's why I feel like I've been blogging these past few months. Oh, Blogger, you tell no lies.)

No comments: