There have been a few changes around here. Hope you like the new template. Don't worry, Match-up fans, it will return soon. Damn you, Google, for making Blogger too functional for me to leave!
I also updated the fiends list on the side, so that way, everyone will know how long it's been since the last update. Except for Stennie. I can't remember the reason, but the time stamp thing won't work with her blog.
If anyone wants to make a suggestion for what to put in the bottom bar, please let me know.
Time to read
5 years ago
3 comments:
It's probably because I don't have a Blogger blog. I have to set my thingy (technical term) to ping Blogger when I update, and I don't usually remember to check that box.
It's all right, though, it will rarely say that I have updated the blog anyway.
Ice? Chips? Snacks?
Woo! New Template!
Post a Comment