My Feedburner subscribers are going to be really surprised that I just posted. However, this is just a post to tell you that this space will probably be even more dormant than it has been, as I am way more active on Facebook, Twitter, et. al.
Strange that for years I was trying to keep this blog somewhat anonymous, even though I don't think I ever posted anything that anyone would find objectionable. But Google keeps insisting on coupling my real name with this blog. I guess since I can't beat 'em, might as well join 'em.
I am going to redirect you to my online portfolio, and just keep this blog as a holding spot until I figure out what, if anything, I want to do with the bitterspice project (which, of course, must be in bold every time I mention it....).
Time to read
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment