It has not escaped the non-casual Doctor Who fan's notice that Amy Pond's costume has ranged from red plaid shirt to red plaid shirt each episode this season. The reason I put this little collage together is that someone mentioned it on an IMDB post and I had to see for myself. And, so we can see plainly that she is not the same red plaid shirt, but is switching between two.
Witness (click for a larger version):

(All promotional images copyright BBC)
Not sure if this will be significant, or if it's just some kind of directive for the little Amy Pond toys, but this confirms that Amy is wearing either 1) a Plaid Shirt of Plot Significance or 2) the character is in a fashion rut. As you can see, she appears to be wearing one red plaid shirt for the TIA/DOTM two parter and TRF and one other red plaid shirt for COTBS and TDW.
What do you think, oh reader? Plaid Shirt of Significance, simplification for the Amy Pond toys, or fashion rut? Tell me in the comments.
OK, now I feel really nerdy. Geek out!
No comments:
Post a Comment