14 April 2005

open letter to britney spears

Dear Brit,

Oh, my gosh. I hear that you're pregnant, and that's like, so cool. I just know that Kevin will make a good baby-daddy. He's got some experience because he's fathered two other kids and you can't beat experience. And, anyways, what's getting married for if you're not going to raise a family? Especially getting married to someone who makes less than you do and used to work for you. Ha! I kid.

Because I know you're so busy, I've taken the liberty of thinking of some names for your potential wee one. And I think they all go well with Federline. For a boy, I propose:

  • Zebulon Tyler Federline
  • Charles Clancy Beauregard Federline
  • Shiloh Federline
  • Tommy Lee Federline
  • Timberlake Federline
For a girl, it was a little trickier --- I had to rule out a bunch of names. So, obviously not Christina, Jessica, Hilary, Lindsay or Jennifer Love. But I think I came up with some good ones:
  • Lolita Marie Federline
  • Haylee Aishlynn Federline
  • Nyla Cayenne Federline
  • Louisiana Rainne Federline
  • Fredericka Federline, and lastly
  • Bitter Spice Federline.
Oh, look. I guess my and your intials match. Isn't that funny? Well, gotta go.

No comments: