I was tired of looking at the old layout, so here's the brand-spankin' new layout I've been promising. I hope everything works. I'd like to switch over to the word-verification comment system in the next few days, unless my regular commentators had a problem with it in my
test blog. I think that word verification still allows for anonymice, which I still welcome to the blog. So, please, test it lavishly.
5 comments:
Gawjus. Just gawjus. It's like buttah....
Although the spammers have still found you. For shame!
Now this is sexy!
I don't want to stop zits! I like them!
How about blogging a little bit in this new format, eh?
I really like the way your comments appear, in the little window. How come yours do that and not mine? And how come I can't stop zits? I want to stop zits, the little puss-filled nazis are invading my face like Hitler marched across Poland.
Bet
Oh, and the whole reason I wrote this was to say, kudos on the new look. I like it - it's bright!
Post a Comment